Eligible groups for the 2023-24 season:
- aged 2 and 3 years on 31 August 2023
- eligible school aged children
- those aged 6 months to under 65 years in clinical risk groups
- pregnant women
- all those aged 65 years and over
- those in long-stay residential care homes
- carers, those in receipt of carer’s allowance or main carer of an older or disabled person
- close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
- frontline health and social care staff
If you are eligible for the flu jab you will be invited by text message, letter or telephone call.
Please do not book an appointment or attend the walk in clinic if you have not been invited as you will be turned away.